Popular yesteryear character actor Vasireddy Pradeep Shakti breathed his last yesterday in America, following a severe heart attack. Pradeep Shakti was well known for his roles in films like Mani Ratnam’s Nayakudu and Vamsi’s classics Chettu Kinda Pleader, Ladies Tailor and April Okati Vidudala etc.
Pradeep Shakti hailed from Lakshmi Puram in Guntur and after gaining prominence in films down south, he moved to New Jersey, America in 1990 and turned a successful restaurateur.
The veteran actor was last seen in Subrahmanyam For Sale. Incidentally, he played a restaurateur in the film too.
123Telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race