Remember, T Krishna Kumari, the yesteryear actress who scorched the Telugu screens during the early 60s and 70s. Well, the news is that she has been diagnosed with bone marrow cancer and is being treated for the same in the Appollo hospitals of Bangalore.
Her family members are on her side during this difficult time of treatment. The 84-year-old has acted in over 150 films to date and is the younger sister of yet another famous actress Shavukaru Janaki.
123telugu wishes the legendary actress a very speedy recovery.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das