In what could be said as a bad news, yesteryear Telugu actress, Krishna Kumari has passed away earlier today. She was 85 and died due to age-related problems.
Known to be quite a natural actress, Krishna Kumari has acted in more than 70 films in her career. She made her debut with the film Navvithe Navaratnaalu in the year 1951.
Some of her top hits include Pataala Bhairavi, Gudi Gantalu, and Ummadi Kutumban. She has acted with the likes of ANR and NTR in many of her films.
123telugu conveys deep condolences to her family in this time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut