Popular yesteryear actress and former Member of Parliament, Jayaprada, expressed her wish to make a comeback in Telugu films. The senior actress said that she has been waiting for the right script for her return to Telugu screen. In Telugu, Jayaprada was last seen in Kamal Haasan’s Dasavatharam.
After a glorious career in films, Jayaprada took to politics and gained prominence in her political stint with TDP and Samajwadi Parties. The actress turned politician also revealed that she has been taking a break from active politics since her defeat in 2014 general elections.
Jayaprada’s comeback will indeed be a good news for all the fans of this most beautiful actress and Telugu film industry will now have an elegant actress who can pull off mother and aunt roles with grace. Currently, Jayaprada is acting in Bollywood, Bengali and Malayalam films.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims