123telugu had already reported that legendary actor Mohan Babu and Allari Naresh are going to team up for a film soon. According to the latest update, veteran actresses like Nadia, Ramya Krishna and Simran are being considered as the female lead opposite Mohan Babu. It will be interesting to see as to who bags this interesting role.
Shooting of this film is set to kick start on the 20th of August and the preparations are in full swing. Srinivas Reddy of Damarukam fame is going to direct this project. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani