Recently, there were reports that yesteryear heroine Gautami’s daughter Subbulakshmi will be making her silver screen debut with Tamil star Dhanush’s much-awaited sequel, Raghuvaran B.Tech 2. The reports also said that Gautami lobbied heavily to get Subbulakshmi onboard Dhanush’s project.
But Gautami refuted these rumours and said that Subbulakshmi will not be stepping into the acting field as she is still going to school. Gautami further thanked her fans and well-wishers for their wishes and congratulatory messages on Subbulakshmi debut reports, even though they were false.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar