Recently, there were reports that yesteryear heroine Gautami’s daughter Subbulakshmi will be making her silver screen debut with Tamil star Dhanush’s much-awaited sequel, Raghuvaran B.Tech 2. The reports also said that Gautami lobbied heavily to get Subbulakshmi onboard Dhanush’s project.
But Gautami refuted these rumours and said that Subbulakshmi will not be stepping into the acting field as she is still going to school. Gautami further thanked her fans and well-wishers for their wishes and congratulatory messages on Subbulakshmi debut reports, even though they were false.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2