Recently, there were reports that yesteryear heroine Gautami’s daughter Subbulakshmi will be making her silver screen debut with Tamil star Dhanush’s much-awaited sequel, Raghuvaran B.Tech 2. The reports also said that Gautami lobbied heavily to get Subbulakshmi onboard Dhanush’s project.
But Gautami refuted these rumours and said that Subbulakshmi will not be stepping into the acting field as she is still going to school. Gautami further thanked her fans and well-wishers for their wishes and congratulatory messages on Subbulakshmi debut reports, even though they were false.
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj