When you name films like Aditya 369, Akhari Poratam, Aswamedham, Jadadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari and Kondaveeti Donga, one thing which is common among these is the villain Amrish Puri.
The legendary villain made his presence felt in these movies and also worked in over 400 movies to date. Now, his grandson Vardhan is all set to make his debut in Hindi.
The news is that Amrish Puri’s grandson will debut with a thriller which will be produced by Jayantilal Gada. Vardhan Puri has assisted directors like Habib Faisal and Manish Sharna in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?
- Teja to work with this actor- Locks interesting title?