When you name films like Aditya 369, Akhari Poratam, Aswamedham, Jadadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari and Kondaveeti Donga, one thing which is common among these is the villain Amrish Puri.
The legendary villain made his presence felt in these movies and also worked in over 400 movies to date. Now, his grandson Vardhan is all set to make his debut in Hindi.
The news is that Amrish Puri’s grandson will debut with a thriller which will be produced by Jayantilal Gada. Vardhan Puri has assisted directors like Habib Faisal and Manish Sharna in the past.
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film
- Magical combination to be repeated soon