When you name films like Aditya 369, Akhari Poratam, Aswamedham, Jadadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari and Kondaveeti Donga, one thing which is common among these is the villain Amrish Puri.
The legendary villain made his presence felt in these movies and also worked in over 400 movies to date. Now, his grandson Vardhan is all set to make his debut in Hindi.
The news is that Amrish Puri’s grandson will debut with a thriller which will be produced by Jayantilal Gada. Vardhan Puri has assisted directors like Habib Faisal and Manish Sharna in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food