Fans and well-wishers from the film fraternity are yet to come to terms with the tragic demise of legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam, who breathed his last on September 25 after a prolonged battle with COVID-19. Meanwhile, one of SPB’s favorite singers, KJ Yesudas, is heartbroken for not getting to see his dear brother one last time.
Yesudas has been stuck in the US for quite some time and he could not manage to fly back to Chennai to attend Balu’s funeral due to COVID-19 restrictions. Yesudas, who always shared a brotherly bond with Balu, said that SPB was more than his own brother to him.
Yesudas further hailed Balu as an exceptional talent who could not only sing mesmerizingly but could also compose music.”Balu never belittled anyone and he always treated everyone equally,” Yesudas said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?