The makers of Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s soon-to-commence film are leaving no stone unturned to bring in the best of the stars. Already, Bollywood stars Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha are said to have been approached for the main antagonist and heroine’s roles respectively.
Now, the latest buzz is that Bengaluru actress Catherine Tresa has been signed on as the other female lead in this much-awaited film. Catherine has been part of Boyapati Srinu’s previous films such as Sarrainodu and Jaya Janaki Nayaka. On the other hand, Balayya has been continuously paired with two or more heroines in almost all his recent movies.
This as-yet-untitled film is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy. Thaman is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint
- Chiranjeevi’s film with star director is not shelved
- My life has all the twists for a biopic: Bandla Ganesh