Mahesh Babu seems to be the hot favourite of every new girl in Tollywood. Earlier many of the new comers have admitted their interest to work with Mahesh Babu, Here is one more debut heroine Simran Kaur who has openly expressed her desire to work with Tollywood Superstar. Simran Kaur is now debuting opposite Manchu Manoj in the film Potugadu in which she is one of the four heroines. She won the Femina Miss India pageant in 2008 before making her debut.
She is confident that she is in the right place at the right moment. Expressing her desire she was reported by Hyderabad Times saying “I would really love to work with Mahesh Babu. He is so cute and I happened to meet his wife Namratha and expressed my wish to work with him”.
She has also liked the professional and polite behaviour here and wants to stay in Tollywood for a long time.
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan