Yesterday, we reported that star anchor Suma had refused the offer to participate in the first season of Bigg Boss, Young Tiger NTR’s debut TV show. Suma couldn’t accept the show as she had to allot a lot of dates and also stay away from Hyderabad, leaving her children and family behind.
Citing almost the similar reasons, yet another star anchor Anasuya too has said no to being one of the participants in Bigg Boss. Both Anasuya and Suma were excited about the show, but couldn’t join it for obvious reasons.
Meanwhile, popular comedian Posani Krishnamurali is also said to have been approached by the show’s team. Bigg Boss’ shoot will take place in Lonavala. Star MAA will air this much-awaited reality show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amala Paul take on Dhanush’s role in his breakup story
- Sai Teja’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?