It is already reported that Mahesh Babu-Anil Ravipudi’s film, NBK-Ravikumar’s film and Sai Dharam Tej-Maruthi’s films are aiming for Sankaranthi 2020 release.
Along with above-mentioned films, Rajinikanth-Murugadoss’ Darbar will also hit the screens during the same season.
Now, the latest update is that Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s ongoing film has also joined the Sankranthi 2020 release race. This untitled film’s shoot kick-started recently and wrapped up its first schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?