It is already reported that Mahesh Babu-Anil Ravipudi’s film, NBK-Ravikumar’s film and Sai Dharam Tej-Maruthi’s films are aiming for Sankaranthi 2020 release.
Along with above-mentioned films, Rajinikanth-Murugadoss’ Darbar will also hit the screens during the same season.
Now, the latest update is that Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s ongoing film has also joined the Sankranthi 2020 release race. This untitled film’s shoot kick-started recently and wrapped up its first schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Prabhas’ birthday: Vyjayanthi Movies confirms the big buzz
- Poll : What did you think of Radhe Shyam’s motion poster?
- Birthday special : What do you like the most about Prabhas?
- Bigg Boss 4 – These three in the danger zone this week
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside