It is already reported that Mahesh Babu-Anil Ravipudi’s film, NBK-Ravikumar’s film and Sai Dharam Tej-Maruthi’s films are aiming for Sankaranthi 2020 release.
Along with above-mentioned films, Rajinikanth-Murugadoss’ Darbar will also hit the screens during the same season.
Now, the latest update is that Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s ongoing film has also joined the Sankranthi 2020 release race. This untitled film’s shoot kick-started recently and wrapped up its first schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these directors should launch Mokshagnya?
- Yet another story of Mokshagnya’s debut comes out
- Janhvi Kapoor steps into this sequel
- Kalki’s run time locked
- Maharshi’s 50 days event called off
- Film and political celebs condole Vijaya Nirmala’s demise