Tollywood trade will witness a heavy-duty clash of the big budget movies featuring top stars during the Sankranthi festive season early next year. Already, much-awaited movies like Mahesh Babu’s 26th film, Prabhas20, Allu Arjun’s AA19, Balakrishna-KS Ravikumar film, Rajinikanth-AR Murugadoss film and Kamal-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2 are scheduled to release for Sankranthi 2020.
Now, Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju is the latest film to join the Sankranthi 2020 race. Bangarraju is a spin off of Nag’s Bangarraju character in his 2016 blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film’s regular shooting will commence from July. Incidentally, even SCN had released during the Sankranthi season. Bangarraju will be directed by Kalyana Krishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film
- Interview : V I Anand- Disco Raja is my ten year old dream
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot