Several Bollywood stars have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus over the last few months, the latest being Arjun Kapoor and his actress girlfriend Malaika Arora. And yesterday, yet another Bollywood actor, Aftab Shivdasani, revealed the he tested positive for COVID-19.
The Mast actor revealed that he recently started showing minor symptoms of a dry cough and mild fever and that he got himself tested for COVID-19. “Unfortunately the results came out positive and under the medical supervision of doctors and authorities, I have been advised to home quarantine,” the actor tweeted.
Aftab also requested that those who had come in contact with him recently should get themselves tested. Aftab recently launched his production house along with his wife, Nin Dusanj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Chay is totally opposite of me: Samantha
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away