With less than 100 days left for the popular Sankranti festival, the makers of many upcoming films are making thorough plans to release their films during the festive season. Already, many big ticket films like Nannaku Prematho , Suriya’s 24 and Dictator are confirmed for Sankranthi next year. Now yet another crazy film to join this Sankranthi race is Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinninayana.
Initially, the makers decided to release the film in December, but now the latest update reveals that they are planning to release the film during Sankranthi. Recently, the shooting and patch work of the film have been wrapped up. The trailer of Soggade Chinninayana will be attached to Akkineni Akhil’s debut film ‘Akhil’, which will hit the screens on the 11th of this month.
Directed by debutante Kalyan Krishna, Nagarjuna himself is producing ‘Soggade Chinninayana’ on Annapurna Studios banner. Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna are the female leads and Anup Rubens is the music composer
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over