With less than 100 days left for the popular Sankranti festival, the makers of many upcoming films are making thorough plans to release their films during the festive season. Already, many big ticket films like Nannaku Prematho , Suriya’s 24 and Dictator are confirmed for Sankranthi next year. Now yet another crazy film to join this Sankranthi race is Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinninayana.
Initially, the makers decided to release the film in December, but now the latest update reveals that they are planning to release the film during Sankranthi. Recently, the shooting and patch work of the film have been wrapped up. The trailer of Soggade Chinninayana will be attached to Akkineni Akhil’s debut film ‘Akhil’, which will hit the screens on the 11th of this month.
Directed by debutante Kalyan Krishna, Nagarjuna himself is producing ‘Soggade Chinninayana’ on Annapurna Studios banner. Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna are the female leads and Anup Rubens is the music composer
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment