Tamil actor Vijay Antony’s forthcoming flick, Indrasena, is scheduled for a November 30th release along with its Tamil version, Annadurai. The film’s audio release event will be held on November 15th in Chennai.
In a daring move, Vijay Antony has decided to screen the first 10 minutes of the film at the audio event. Earlier, Vijay Antony had followed the same promotional strategy for his last year’s release, Bethaludu, by releasing the first ten minutes of the film at the audio event.
Written & directed by G.Srinivasan, the film has Diana Champika, Mahima, Jewel Mary, Radha Ravi, Kali Venkat, Nalini Kanth and Rindu Ravi in prominent roles. Vijay Antony himself has scored the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s promotions hitting the right note
- Sye Raa’s latest worldwide collections
- Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu’s trailer gets a release date
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli