Tamil actor Vijay Antony’s forthcoming flick, Indrasena, is scheduled for a November 30th release along with its Tamil version, Annadurai. The film’s audio release event will be held on November 15th in Chennai.
In a daring move, Vijay Antony has decided to screen the first 10 minutes of the film at the audio event. Earlier, Vijay Antony had followed the same promotional strategy for his last year’s release, Bethaludu, by releasing the first ten minutes of the film at the audio event.
Written & directed by G.Srinivasan, the film has Diana Champika, Mahima, Jewel Mary, Radha Ravi, Kali Venkat, Nalini Kanth and Rindu Ravi in prominent roles. Vijay Antony himself has scored the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness