Tamil actor Vijay Antony’s forthcoming flick, Indrasena, is scheduled for a November 30th release along with its Tamil version, Annadurai. The film’s audio release event will be held on November 15th in Chennai.
In a daring move, Vijay Antony has decided to screen the first 10 minutes of the film at the audio event. Earlier, Vijay Antony had followed the same promotional strategy for his last year’s release, Bethaludu, by releasing the first ten minutes of the film at the audio event.
Written & directed by G.Srinivasan, the film has Diana Champika, Mahima, Jewel Mary, Radha Ravi, Kali Venkat, Nalini Kanth and Rindu Ravi in prominent roles. Vijay Antony himself has scored the film’s music.
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours