Tamil actor Vijay Antony’s forthcoming flick, Indrasena, is scheduled for a November 30th release along with its Tamil version, Annadurai. The film’s audio release event will be held on November 15th in Chennai.
In a daring move, Vijay Antony has decided to screen the first 10 minutes of the film at the audio event. Earlier, Vijay Antony had followed the same promotional strategy for his last year’s release, Bethaludu, by releasing the first ten minutes of the film at the audio event.
Written & directed by G.Srinivasan, the film has Diana Champika, Mahima, Jewel Mary, Radha Ravi, Kali Venkat, Nalini Kanth and Rindu Ravi in prominent roles. Vijay Antony himself has scored the film’s music.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers