Ever since Balakrishna announced that he will bring the life and legacy of his father NT Ramarao, the legendary film star and Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, onto silver screen, there have been numerous speculations about the director who will be helming this prestigious project.
Speculations were rife that dashing director Puri Jagannadh will be directing this biopic and that he was busy heading the committee set up by Balayya to prepare the film’s script. But Puri has been entrusted with the responsibility of directing NBK101. Some even speculated that Balayya himself may direct this movie.
Now, the latest speculation is that director Deva Katta, well-known for his intense socio-political dramas like Prasthanam and Autonagar Surya, may be directing this film. Let’s wait and see if this speculation turns out to be true eventually.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen