Directing a stalwart actor like Megastar Chiranjeevi is a dream for many filmmakers. Successful director Anil Ravipudi also nurtures the same dream. The young director, who is currently working on the script for F3, revealed that he is also penning a script for Chiranjeevi.
“Directing Chiranjeevi garu is my dream. I am writing a script for him and I’ll narrate it to him once the lockdown ends. I hope he gives his nod to the project,” said Anil, also adding that he also has a script ready for Balakrishna.
Meanwhile, Chiru has been in talks with Bobby, Sujeeth and Meher Ramesh for his future projects. Whether Anil Ravipudi’s film will materialize or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states