Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s 2.0 is already termed as India’s most expensive film till date. More than 350 crores are being pumped into the making of this sci-fi thriller and each schedule is costing a bomb for the makers.
Recently, the unit of 2.0 concluded a massive and realistic car blast sequence in Chennai. However, the scene featured neither Rajini or Akshay Kumar and it still cost the makers several crores. Apparently, many military tankers were also used for this scene.
An elated Shankar reportedly hugged the film’s DOP Nirav Shah and stunt choreographer thanking then for the excellent outcome of the blast sequence.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again