Writer turned director Satish Vegesna’s recent Sankranthi release, Shatamanam Bhavathi, braved two biggies like Khaidi No.150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni and ended up as a huge blockbuster.
In one of Shatamanam Bhavathi’s promotional interviews, Satish Vegesna revealed that even his next movie will be produced by Dil Raju, who dug a gold mine with Shatamanam Bhavathi.
Now, the latest buzz is that this successful combo will be joining forces once again for yet another family entertainer titled Srinivasa Kalyanam, with the tagline Sri Weds Nivas. The makers are planning to release the movie during next Sankranthi. More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
- Director Ramesh reveals the main crux of Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- Pushpa 2 updates to start rolling soon
- Harshavardhan Rameshwar – Ravi Teja Garu’s suggestions and inputs worked very well for Ravanasura
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food