After giving two back to back hits with Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju and Run Raja Run, Sharwanand is now gearing up with his upcoming film Express Raja. Latest reports reveal that the film will release on this auspicious occasion of Sankranthi.
There were certain reports that the film might back out but the makers have decided to release the film as planned. Star comedian, Saptagiri is playing an important role in this film which has Surabhi as the female lead.
Merlapaka Gandhi, the director of Venkatdri Express is helming this romantic entertainer. The film is being produced by UV Creations and Praveen Lakkaraju is the music composer.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties