Already, the upcoming Sankranthi season has become quite eventful for fans and trade circles with prestigious biggies like Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th film, Khaidi No.150, and Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, slated for an epic box-office clash.
Even young hero Sharwanand’s Sathamanam Bhavathi will be hitting the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. Now, the makers of R Narayanamurthy and Jayasudha-starrer Head Constable Venkatramaiah have announced that the movie will be released during the Sankranthi season.
R Narayanamurthy has a decent fan base among the masses and the working class and it will be interesting to see how they will lap up this movie amidst the biggies.
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry