After big wigs like Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna announcing their films for a Sankranthi release, yet another film which has decided to cash in on the festive season is Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavati.
The makers of this film, Dil Raju has decided to release this project in Sankranthi 2017. Anupama Parameswaran is cast as the female lead in this project which is currently on floors.
Sankranthi is always considered as a lucrative season to release films and Sharwanand’s last release, Express Raja released exactly during this time last year and became a huge hit.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2