There is literally no social media record left unachieved by the teaser of Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster flick, Kabali. The Tamil version’s teaser ended up with a staggering feat by becoming the most watched film teaser in entire Asia with more than 20 million views.
Now, Kabali’s Telugu teaser has become the first teaser of any dubbed film in India to gain more than 3 million views on YouTube. Rajini’s quintessential stylish charms and a riveting background score and slick visuals worked wonders for the teaser.
Directed by PA Ranjith’, the film’s audio album will be released in Malaysia in the first week of June.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry