After the release of his silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu will be joining hands with Anil Ravipudi for an out-and-out entertainer. The project, tentatively titled Sarileru Neekevvaru, will be bankrolled by Dil Raju and the shooting is expected to commence in June.
Now, the latest reports reveal that former heroine Ramya Krishna will be roped in for a crucial role in the Mahesh-Anil Ravipudi film. Apparently, Anil will be meeting Ramya Krishna very soon to narrate her character in the film.
Already, the Mahesh-Anil Ravipudi film is loaded with power-packed actors like Vijayasanthi and Jagapathi Babu. Ramya Krishna’s inclusion now will only make the movie all the more exciting. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s ultra mass gestures in Harihara Veeramallu
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date