After the release of his silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu will be joining hands with Anil Ravipudi for an out-and-out entertainer. The project, tentatively titled Sarileru Neekevvaru, will be bankrolled by Dil Raju and the shooting is expected to commence in June.
Now, the latest reports reveal that former heroine Ramya Krishna will be roped in for a crucial role in the Mahesh-Anil Ravipudi film. Apparently, Anil will be meeting Ramya Krishna very soon to narrate her character in the film.
Already, the Mahesh-Anil Ravipudi film is loaded with power-packed actors like Vijayasanthi and Jagapathi Babu. Ramya Krishna’s inclusion now will only make the movie all the more exciting. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family launch a film studio on Allu Ramalingaiah’s birth anniversary
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release