After the release of his silver jubilee film, Maharshi, Superstar Mahesh Babu will be joining hands with Anil Ravipudi for an out-and-out entertainer. The project, tentatively titled Sarileru Neekevvaru, will be bankrolled by Dil Raju and the shooting is expected to commence in June.
Now, the latest reports reveal that former heroine Ramya Krishna will be roped in for a crucial role in the Mahesh-Anil Ravipudi film. Apparently, Anil will be meeting Ramya Krishna very soon to narrate her character in the film.
Already, the Mahesh-Anil Ravipudi film is loaded with power-packed actors like Vijayasanthi and Jagapathi Babu. Ramya Krishna’s inclusion now will only make the movie all the more exciting. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again