Rajini is currently busy with Shankar’s 2.0, a sequel to Robot. The film’s shooting has reached its final stage and the dubbing work is underway simultaneously. Soon after completing 2.0, Rajini will be moving on to his next project to be produced by his son-in-law Dhanush.
This crazy project will be helmed by Pa Ranjith, who helmed Kabali. According to the latest update, this as-yet-untitled film will be an out and out gangster drama and it will be prominently shot in Mumbai. Contrary to the reports, this film will not be a sequel to Kabali.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas