Rajini is currently busy with Shankar’s 2.0, a sequel to Robot. The film’s shooting has reached its final stage and the dubbing work is underway simultaneously. Soon after completing 2.0, Rajini will be moving on to his next project to be produced by his son-in-law Dhanush.
This crazy project will be helmed by Pa Ranjith, who helmed Kabali. According to the latest update, this as-yet-untitled film will be an out and out gangster drama and it will be prominently shot in Mumbai. Contrary to the reports, this film will not be a sequel to Kabali.
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next