Star hero Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming period action drama, tentatively titled Veeramallu, has been one of the most talked about Tollywood movies. The film is set in the Mughal India era and the makers have been erecting giant sets worth several crores on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Now, the latest update is that Veeramallu’s art department is currently building yet another massive set replicating the iconic Gandikota Samsthan. The film’s new schedule will commence from tomorrow (Feb 22) and Pawan will shoot for his portions for the next 10 days.
Veeramallu also features young beauty Niddhi Agerwal and Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes in lead roles. This Krish directorial is being produced by veteran producer AM Ratnam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event