After NTR and Ilayathalapathy Vijay, who are donning triple roles in their upcoming movies, yet another star is all set to appear in three different roles. Popular Tamil hero Vishal, who is shouldering responsibilities as the Secretary of the Nadigar Sangam and the President of Tamil Film Producer’s Council, has okayed a script to be directed by debutant Venkat.
This high budget movie, titled Naalai Namathey, will have Vishal essaying three different roles and all the three characters are said to be quite special. Vishal will romance two heroines in this movie and the makers are on a hunt to zero in on the right actresses.
Noted producer cum director CV Kumar will be bankrolling this project from the first week of July.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?