Director Teja is planning two exciting projects with his Nene Raju Nene Mantri hero Rana Daggubati and Jayam and Nijam villain Gopichand. Already, speculations were rife that the Teja-Rana film has been titled ‘Rakshasa Raju Ravanudu’.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Teja-Gopichand film is tentatively titled ‘Alivelu Venkataramana’. Apparently, Teja is planning to shoot both the movies simultaneously, and whether he can pull off this feat or not remains to be seen. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?