Director Teja is planning two exciting projects with his Nene Raju Nene Mantri hero Rana Daggubati and Jayam and Nijam villain Gopichand. Already, speculations were rife that the Teja-Rana film has been titled ‘Rakshasa Raju Ravanudu’.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Teja-Gopichand film is tentatively titled ‘Alivelu Venkataramana’. Apparently, Teja is planning to shoot both the movies simultaneously, and whether he can pull off this feat or not remains to be seen. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings