Director Teja is planning two exciting projects with his Nene Raju Nene Mantri hero Rana Daggubati and Jayam and Nijam villain Gopichand. Already, speculations were rife that the Teja-Rana film has been titled ‘Rakshasa Raju Ravanudu’.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Teja-Gopichand film is tentatively titled ‘Alivelu Venkataramana’. Apparently, Teja is planning to shoot both the movies simultaneously, and whether he can pull off this feat or not remains to be seen. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth signs a new endorsement deal
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Noted Hindi hero’s key role in Pawan-Krish film?
- Audio of Vijay’s Master confirmed on this date
- Sai Tej posts a memorable picture of mega kids
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?