Director Teja is planning two exciting projects with his Nene Raju Nene Mantri hero Rana Daggubati and Jayam and Nijam villain Gopichand. Already, speculations were rife that the Teja-Rana film has been titled ‘Rakshasa Raju Ravanudu’.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Teja-Gopichand film is tentatively titled ‘Alivelu Venkataramana’. Apparently, Teja is planning to shoot both the movies simultaneously, and whether he can pull off this feat or not remains to be seen. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This beauty to be eliminated this week
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser promises full-on fun
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan films will be the biggest hit?
- Sankranthi box-office clash between medium range movies
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions