Director Teja is planning two exciting projects with his Nene Raju Nene Mantri hero Rana Daggubati and Jayam and Nijam villain Gopichand. Already, speculations were rife that the Teja-Rana film has been titled ‘Rakshasa Raju Ravanudu’.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Teja-Gopichand film is tentatively titled ‘Alivelu Venkataramana’. Apparently, Teja is planning to shoot both the movies simultaneously, and whether he can pull off this feat or not remains to be seen. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success