There’s no stopping the Dhruva storm. The film’s trailer, which was released around a week ago, has now clocked a whopping 5 million views on YouTube, becoming the first Telugu trailer to achieve this feat in such a short time.
Dhruva’s trailer is fully loaded with Ram Charan’s uber cool makeover, stylishly shot visuals, pulsating background score and of course, the film’s intriguing plot. The trailer’s grand success has raised the expectations several notches higher on the movie.
We will have to wait until the 9th of December to witness Dhruva hunting down the records. Surender Reddy has directed Dhruva and Allu Aravind and NV Prasad produced it together. Rakul Preet and Aravind Swami will be seen in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?