Tamil star Vijay’s Theri is set for a grand release in Telugu as Policeodu. The film will open in cinemas on April 14, along with its Tamil version. The Telugu version’s audio launch will take place on April 6 on a grand scale. A lot of expectations are riding on the film and it in turn resulted in a rare milestone.
Theri’s teaser has surpassed the 1 crore views mark on its official YouTube channel. The teaser has also registered close to 3 lakh likes. Theri is the only South Indian film that attained this feat after Shankar-Vikram’s I, which was released last year. Also, Theri’s trailer has so far notched up close to 8 million views and became the most liked Indian film trailer ever, with nearly 2.20 lakh likes.
Also starring Samantha and Amy Jackson, Theri is directed by Atlee Kumar and produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu. Dil Raju will release the Telugu version in association with Thanu.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release