So much is being said about Rana and his wedding with Miheeka Bajaj that will be held on the 8th of this month. Reports came out saying that the wedding will be held in Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad.
Then, since the last week, there has been a talk that the wedding will be held in Ramanaidu Studios in a personal manner. But now once again a new venue has come into the picture.
The news now is that the wedding will be happening at 2 PM at Chaitanya Convention, Kajaguda, Manikonda-Hyderabad. This is another venue and has raised the suspense in a big way.
We can only wait for a few days more to find out as to where the wedding will actually happen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon