Narappa, the remake of Asuran featuring Victory Venkatesh is already on with its shoot in Anantapur district from the last week or so.
Priyamani is playing the female lead and now, the talk is that the makers are in plans to rope in Amala Paul for another key role.
The talks are at an advanced stage and if everything goes well, Amala will join the shoot soon. Srikanth Addala is directing this film which is being produced by Suresh Productions
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date