Narappa, the remake of Asuran featuring Victory Venkatesh is already on with its shoot in Anantapur district from the last week or so.
Priyamani is playing the female lead and now, the talk is that the makers are in plans to rope in Amala Paul for another key role.
The talks are at an advanced stage and if everything goes well, Amala will join the shoot soon. Srikanth Addala is directing this film which is being produced by Suresh Productions
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song