Narappa, the remake of Asuran featuring Victory Venkatesh is already on with its shoot in Anantapur district from the last week or so.
Priyamani is playing the female lead and now, the talk is that the makers are in plans to rope in Amala Paul for another key role.
The talks are at an advanced stage and if everything goes well, Amala will join the shoot soon. Srikanth Addala is directing this film which is being produced by Suresh Productions
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?