It’s been reported earlier that NTR’s 2014 action entertainer, Temper, is being remade in Tamil by hero Vishal. Now, yet another NTR’s hit film is going to be remade in Kollywood. As per the latest updates, NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is going to Kollywood soon.
Released for Sankranthi, 2016, Nannaku Prematho went on to become one of the highest grossers in NTR’s career. The film had also given NTR his first $2 million movie in the US. The director who will step into Sukumar’s shoes for his intelligent and emotional father-son drama remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event