Hero Allu Arjun is currently working on his first pan-Indian film, Pushpa, under Sukumar’s direction. It looks like the Stylish Star is determined to explore the pan-Indian market in deep and that’s why he has reportedly okayed yet another pan-Indian film after he wraps up Pushpa.
Apparently, star director Koratala Siva recently narrated a script to Allu Arjun and the actor gave his nod for the script. Both Bunny and Koratala Siva have mutually decided to release the film across the country. The film is touted as an out-and-out entertainer in typical Koratala Siva style.
Bunny and Siva have been planning to join hands with each other for a long time. More details about their project will be out at an appropriate time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?