While the entire country is warming up to the upcoming political season, the film industry is not far behind. Already, Rajinikanth (Kaala) and Mahesh Babu (Bharat Ane Nenu) have come up with intense political dramas recently. Even Vijay (Sarkar), Vijay Deverakonda (NOTA) and Vishnu Manchu’s (Voter) upcoming movies are intense political dramas.
Joining the list now is Tamil star Simbu’s just announced film, Maanaadu. Directed by Venkat Prabhu, the film is a intense political drama, with more emphasis on Tamil politics. An intriguing first look poster was also unveiled and it features silhouetted figures of iconic Tamil political leaders.
Keerthy Suresh is rumored to be the leading lady Maanaadu. V House Productions is bankrolling the movie.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine