Amar Akbar Anthony, the much-awaited film in hero Ravi Teja and Sreenu Vaitla’s combination, is currently underway in the US. Ravi Teja will be seen in three different roles in the movie. The film will feature three heroines and young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel had been officially confirmed as one of the female leads.
As per the latest updates, Shruti Haasan, who had earlier acted alongside Ravi Teja in Balupu, has been roped in to play another female lead in AAA. Already, there have been reports that Ileana has also been in talks to play the other leading lady in the movie.
Amar Akbar Anthony is an out-and-out entertainer in typical Sreenu Vaitla’s style. The movie is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Star comedian turned hero Sunil is playing a full-length comedy role in the movie.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next