Even though it was made with a shoestring budget, the surprise blockbuster of this year, Pelli Choopulu, created a huge pre-release buzz thanks to a never before promotional strategy of having several celebrity premiere shows in AP and Telangana.
Now, the makers of the low budget horror thriller, Avasaraniko Abaddam, are following Pelli Choopulu’s strategy and are planning 4-5 celebrity premieres in the two Telugu states. The first premiere will take place today afternoon at 2 pm at Prasad Labs.
Avasaraniko Abaddam’s trailer was unveiled by Trivikram Srinivas a month ago. The film has been directed by KV Suresh and produced by Vijay J, Puli Srikanth, Sandeep and friends.
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film