Harish Shankar’s upcoming film starring Nithiin and Sharwanand is fast turning out to be a much-talked about project. Recently, there were reports suggesting that Sai Pallavi could be one of the lead actresses in the film. Now, according to the latest buzz, yet another star actress might join the team.
Buzz is that Harish Shankar is in talks with Rakul Preet to play one of the lead roles. Talks are said to be in the initial stages and it remains to be seen if Rakul agrees to come onboard. In recent years, Rakul has become one of the most sought after actresses with plenty of big projects in Telugu and Tamil.
Currently, she is on a break from work to attend a family wedding and the actress is likely to make an announcement about her next set of projects. Meanwhile, the actress is expected to soon team up with Suriya in an upcoming Tamil film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?
- Tollywood filmmakers’ shocking decision amid Corona outbreak?
- Has Balayya refused to play NT Ramarao again?