After being launched on 31st May, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s high budget family entertainer in the direction of Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam, is in the last leg of its pre-production. The film has Samantha and Praneetha romancing Mahesh Babu and the makers were on a look out for a third heroine. As per the latest reports from our sources, Kajal Aggarwal has been signed for the film.
Recently, Sreekanth Addala narrated the film’s story to Kajal and the gorgeous actress was said to be highly impressed with the script and gave her nod immediately. Brahmotsavam’s regular shoot will commence in July. Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu’s upcoming release, Srimanthudu, has wrapped its shooting part yesterday and the film will release on 7th August.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles