It is well known that Superstar Rajinikanth is getting ready for his next film under the direction of ‘Pa’ Ranjith. The regular shooting is expected to commence in the last week of August and it is heard that major part of the film will be shot in Malaysia. Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy will essay crucial roles and young actress Radhika Apte is in talks for the female lead’s role.
As per the latest reports, Tamil actor Dinesh has been roped in for an important role in the film. Dinesh and Ranjith maintain a good affinity ever since they have teamed up for Attakathi in 2012. Dinesh is an upcoming actor and he hopes that this role will give a good elevation for him.
Rajinikanth will play the role of an ageing gangster in the film. Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Kailaipuli S Thanu will produce it.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release