It is a known fact that a film titled 800 is being made on the controversial life of Muttiah Muralidharan. Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to do the lead role and his first look as Murali also came out.
Then started the real Hungama started as the people of Tamil Nadu did not want Vijay to play Murali who is from a Tamil origin of Sri Lanka. Even the star bowler put out a statement that Vijay should back out of the movie.
It is yet unknown whether Vijay Sethupathi has backed out of the film or not. But there is gossip going on that the makers have advanced talks with yet another star hero Dhanush to play Murali in the film.
This is a solid casting if it goes through. Only time will tell as to Vijay Sethupathi is still doing the film or Dhanush will come into the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa