Recently, megastar Chiranjeevi attended the audio launch of Jayanth C Paranji’s new film Jayadev. Now, the latest we hear is that stylish star Allu Arjun will be heading to Vizag to attend the platinum disc event of the film tomorrow.
Jaydev’s hero Ghanta Ravi is the son of AP Minister Ghanta Srinivasa Rao. Mani Sharma has scored the music which has been going on quite well. The mega family is going all out to help the young hero in promoting this film and we need to see how much will this affect his career.
Ghanta Ravi will be seen as an aggressive cop in the film.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl