In yet another gesture of honoring the legendary film star and Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to rechristen the Gannavaram Airport near Vijayawada, Krishna district as NTR Amaravati Airport.
The Andhra Pradesh cabinet on Thursday took a unanimous decision in this regard in a cabinet meeting that was held in Amaravati. Incidentally, NT Ramarao was born and raised in Nimmakuru, Krishna district.
Around a month ago, the AP government inaugurated NTR Museum in Amaravati in the honor of the legendary thespian.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s ‘1945’ locks its release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet