In yet another gesture of honoring the legendary film star and Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to rechristen the Gannavaram Airport near Vijayawada, Krishna district as NTR Amaravati Airport.
The Andhra Pradesh cabinet on Thursday took a unanimous decision in this regard in a cabinet meeting that was held in Amaravati. Incidentally, NT Ramarao was born and raised in Nimmakuru, Krishna district.
Around a month ago, the AP government inaugurated NTR Museum in Amaravati in the honor of the legendary thespian.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release