This is the latest gossip which has caught on all over the film Nagar area. It has been quite some time since there has been news about the launch of Balakrishna’s son Mokshagnya. The young star son is the center of attraction all over and now news reveals that Balakrishna has met veteran director Singeetham Sreenivasa Rao recently.
So, speculations are rife that it might be for a meeting about Mokshagnya’s film. Sometime back, there were reports doing the rounds that a sequel of Aditya 369 will be made and many are saying that Balayya has met the director in this regard only.
These are mere speculations and there is no clarity about the news. Meanwhile, Balayya will soon start his new film in the direction of KS Ravi Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits