Along with these biggies, Sarwanand’s Shathamanam Bhavathi has also released in the same season.
All three films performed beyond expectations at the box office. While Chiru’s Khaidi No150 created new records in many areas, Balayya’s GPSK has turned out as the highest grossing historical movie.
Sharwanand’s Shathamanam Bhavathi too is marching towards 25crores share mark.
Today, being a Republic day and a public holiday all three movies are witnessing house fulls in many areas and trade pundits predict that is an added advantage for these films to collect more.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019