Along with these biggies, Sarwanand’s Shathamanam Bhavathi has also released in the same season.
All three films performed beyond expectations at the box office. While Chiru’s Khaidi No150 created new records in many areas, Balayya’s GPSK has turned out as the highest grossing historical movie.
Sharwanand’s Shathamanam Bhavathi too is marching towards 25crores share mark.
Today, being a Republic day and a public holiday all three movies are witnessing house fulls in many areas and trade pundits predict that is an added advantage for these films to collect more.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic