Mahanati, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, already features an ensemble cast. Reigning stars like Keerthy Suresh, Samantha and Dulquer are part of this prestigious project. Even directors Krish and Tharun Bhascker have been roped in to play KV Reddy and Singeetham Srinivasa Rao respectively.
Now, in an interesting move, Mahanati makers have convinced popular dialogue writer Burra Saimadhav to essay legendary Telugu film lyricist and dialogue writer Pingali Nagendra Rao’s role. Pingali had penned dialogues for the iconic classic, Mayabazar. The film’s team is currently shooting the popular Aha Na Pellanta song from Mayabazar.
Mahanati also features Mohan Babu and young stars Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey in crucial roles. Nag Ashwin is directing Mahanati and Priyanka and Swapna Dutt are producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list
- Makers of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi clarify about ‘OTT’ rumors