It’s well-known that star heroine Samantha will soon be acting in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada hit thriller, U Turn. Both the versions will be directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original.
123telugu reported yesterday that Andhala Rakshasi fame Rahul Ravindran will be essaying the boyfriend’s role in U Turn’s remakes. In his latest interview with an English daily, director Pawan Kumar revealed that Aadhi Pinisetty has been roped in to play the cop’s role. Incidentally, both Aadhi Pinisetty and Samantha will soon be seen in Ram Charan-Sukumar’s Rangasthalam.
Furthermore, the makers are also in talks with Shriya and Bhumika for a crucial role. The shoot will commence in the last week of February. Srinivasaa Silverscreens banner will produce U Turn’s Telugu and Tamil versions.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha