It’s well-known that star heroine Samantha will soon be acting in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada hit thriller, U Turn. Both the versions will be directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original.
123telugu reported yesterday that Andhala Rakshasi fame Rahul Ravindran will be essaying the boyfriend’s role in U Turn’s remakes. In his latest interview with an English daily, director Pawan Kumar revealed that Aadhi Pinisetty has been roped in to play the cop’s role. Incidentally, both Aadhi Pinisetty and Samantha will soon be seen in Ram Charan-Sukumar’s Rangasthalam.
Furthermore, the makers are also in talks with Shriya and Bhumika for a crucial role. The shoot will commence in the last week of February. Srinivasaa Silverscreens banner will produce U Turn’s Telugu and Tamil versions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation
- Rang De’s first look to be out tomorrow