It’s well-known that star heroine Samantha will soon be acting in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada hit thriller, U Turn. Both the versions will be directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original.
123telugu reported yesterday that Andhala Rakshasi fame Rahul Ravindran will be essaying the boyfriend’s role in U Turn’s remakes. In his latest interview with an English daily, director Pawan Kumar revealed that Aadhi Pinisetty has been roped in to play the cop’s role. Incidentally, both Aadhi Pinisetty and Samantha will soon be seen in Ram Charan-Sukumar’s Rangasthalam.
Furthermore, the makers are also in talks with Shriya and Bhumika for a crucial role. The shoot will commence in the last week of February. Srinivasaa Silverscreens banner will produce U Turn’s Telugu and Tamil versions.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized