The talented comedian, Satyam Rajesh is doing some important roles off late but very soon he will be seen in a lead role. The latest news is that director Raj Kiran of Geetanjali, Luckkunnodu and Tripura fame will be directing this film.
The pre-production of the film is currently on and more details of the other will soon be revealed. This film is quite crucial for Satyam Rajesh as its success will take him to another level in the industry.
Satyam Rajesh was last seen in a lead role in Trisha’s Nayaki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside