The talented comedian, Satyam Rajesh is doing some important roles off late but very soon he will be seen in a lead role. The latest news is that director Raj Kiran of Geetanjali, Luckkunnodu and Tripura fame will be directing this film.
The pre-production of the film is currently on and more details of the other will soon be revealed. This film is quite crucial for Satyam Rajesh as its success will take him to another level in the industry.
Satyam Rajesh was last seen in a lead role in Trisha’s Nayaki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival