Looks like Nani is in no mood to slow down. After scoring a decent success with his latest outing, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha, Nani is currently shooting for Indraganti Mohana Krishna’s next. Apart from this film, Nani has two more projects lined up, one with with Virinchi Varma and the other with Cinema Choopistha Maama director Trinadh Rao.
Now, latest reports reveal that Nani is in talks with Sriram Aditya, the talented young director who made a successful debut with Sudheer Babu’s Bhale Manchi Roju. Apparently, Nani and Sriram have been in talks for a long time and the actor is quite thrilled with a oneliner narrated by Sriram and asked him to develop it into a full-fledged script.
If everything goes as planned, the project may kickstart in June. Anand Prasad of Bhavya Creations is likely to produce this film.
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy
- Sudheer Babu makes an interesting decision for his future movies